Use of Information
1. Each person is permitted to register only once, where a User Account will be created.
2. If you are under 18 years of age, please seek parental consent before registering.
3. Rareus reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or revoke registration to any applicant, and we are not obliged to give a reason for doing so.
4. You warrant that your registration details, including but not limited to your name, mobile number, email address and date of birth, are true and accurate at all times and that you shall not impersonate any person or entity. You will maintain and promptly update the Account Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
5. Once registered, you shall be the user of your account and you shall be the only person to operate the account.
6. Any password or rights given to you to obtain information or other contents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
Mailing Address and Address Verification
1. We may correct your postal address information with standardized postal representation in order to reduce the chances of lost mail due to incorrect address.
2. Upon submission of your mailing address to Rareus Online Store, you are required to double check to make sure of the accuracy of the address. Rareus Online Store will not be liable for any lost of parcel, given that you provide wrong/invalid address.
Termination of User Account
1. Rareus Online Store may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the site, without notice, for any conduct that rareus.com, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to rareus.com or a third party.
2. Upon the termination of any User Account, Rareus Online Store reserves the right to delete from server(s) any information contained in Rareus Online Store, including, but not limited to, postings, comments, bookmarks, messages, user ratings and points in account. There will be no refund to any kind on termination and you agree to waive all rights to claim or request of such refund.
You may post reviews of products, comments, suggestions, or other messages (Submissions) so long as the content of your submission is not unlawful, threatening, abusive, spiteful, defamatory, invasive of privacy, obscene, profane, sexually explicit, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable or injurious to third parties (including, but not limited to, any content that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate applicable law). You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your submission. Rareus Online Store reserves the right (but not the obligation) to monitor, edit and remove any submission but does not regularly review posted submissions. By posting or sending us any submission, you grant Rareus Online Store a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such submission in any media.
From time to time, we may offer and/or co-sponsor contests, discounts, and any promotions on the Site. Each of these activities shall be governed by specific rules accessible from the Site offering the promotion.
Retail Products, Freebies, Discount Codes
1. We reserve the right to refuse to sell products to you if it reasonably appears to us that you intend to resell the products. In addition, we reserve the right to limit quantities of items purchased by each customer.
2. Any free items (freebies, discount codes etc.) given by rareus.com is not intended or allowed for sale. Actions will be taken by the respective company when sales of free items are involved. Your account with Rareus Online Store will also be automatically deleted with no upfront notification.
3. Freebies/Discount Codes etc are subject to availability.
4. The posting of prices on our site is not an offer for sale of goods, and the order confirmation is not an acceptance of an offer to purchase goods. The contract for sale of goods between any customer and us is not entered into until we charge a valid credit card or otherwise accept payment.
Title of Products and Documents
All title and risk of loss and damage of products will be passed to customer when order is dispatched by Rareus Online Store. Rareus Online Store will deliver the products according to customer’s instructions.
Color / Product Description
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear at the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate. We do not warrant that the product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by the Site is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
You represent and warrant that if you are making any payments, all any payment information you provided is true, correct and complete. You will pay the charges incurred at the posted rates, including any applicable taxes.
Return policy for any sale of products on rareus.com
1. All returns and exchanges will be handled by Rareus. Rareus do not accept/handle any exchanges for products purchased from unauthorized resellers. Please check the list of authorized resellers should you decided to purchase from a physical store.
2. All products returned condition depends on the merchant/company.
3. All products are checked by Rareus's staff before delivery to ensure 100% good condition of the product.
4. Once product is sold, refunds will not be entertained. For exchanges or other enquiry please refer to customer service.
1. The Sample Store shall not be liable for any loss, expense or cost incurred by you, resulting from the service failure due to reasons of force majeure, including but not limited to war, fire, explosions, strikes, acts of terrorism, acts of God, power failures, government priorities, labor stoppages, ill or absent employees, supplier failure or delay, civil disorder, computer hacking or attacks or breakdown or malfunction of utilities, communication systems, machinery, computers, transportation facilities or other equipment of any nature.
Third Party Advertisements and Links to Third Party Sites
Rareus Online Store may display on the Rareus Online Store Site advertisements from third parties, such as banner advertisements and pop-up texts, and links to third party sites. Viewpoints is not responsible for the content of such advertisements or links, any products, services or other materials relating to such advertisements, any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site. The display of any advertisement or link does not imply endorsement by Rareus Online Store of the advertisement or linked site or any content therein. IN NO EVENT WILL RAREUS ONLINE STORE BE LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ANYONE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY USE, CONTINUED USE OR RELIANCE ON ANY ADVERTISEMENT DISPLAYED ON RAREUS ONLINE STORE SITE, ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIALS RELATING TO ANY SUCH ADVERTISEMENT, ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY SITE, OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE.
Changes to Terms of Service
These Terms of Service may be modified from time to time. Any modifications to the Terms of Service will be effective upon posting. You should therefore read these Terms of Service and the order terms before you place any order. Your continued use of the Rareus Online Store Site after any modifications indicates your acceptance of the modified Terms of Service.
Your use of the Site and agreements formed between you and us shall be governed and interpreted according to Law of the Republic of Singapore and any disputes or proceedings shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.